• Double-edged blade for improved productivity
• Made of newly developed corrosion-resistant 6A/1K6 steel with a hardness value of 56 (±1) HRC
• Secure grip and balance trough the addition of bamboo powder on a water-resistant plastic handle
Want to experience using a knife that works as smooth as butter? We have got you covered with this multi-purpose Wasabi Chef Knife which comes in an elegant black shade. You can dice, chop, slice or use it for any other general kitchen preparations. Coupling innovation with technology to design this Wasabi Black Series can trace its origins to Japanese communal kitchens.
• Brand: Kai
• Type: Chef Knife
• Model Number: 6720C
• Colour: Black
• Material: Steel and Polypropylene
• Series or Collection Name: Wasabi
• Blade Length: 20 cm
• Handle Length: 12.6 cm
• Country of Origin: Japan
Kai founded in Seki, Japan in 1908, the company has for 100 years developed and sold cutlery and related products of excellent sharpness and function. One of kai's fortes are japanese kitchen knives of special quality and origin. The common denom¬inator is based on the centuries old art of Japanese Samurai sword forging. Technical innovations and the constant drive for aesthetic design give kai kitchen knives their unmistakable and global recognition.