• The mirrored cup transforms drawing on the saucer into the vibrant image of the animals.
• Porcelain wrapped with metal material which does not easily peeled off
• Excellent gifting choice for our loved ones
The Dankotuwa Tiger Coffee Cup & Saucer is crafted from porcelain with metal coating which made from the principle that a normal picture is transformed according to the curvature of the cup, and then printed on the saucer, so when a rounded mirror cup is placed thereon, the normal picture is reflected. This principle is a distorted projection technique called anamorphosis, which has been applied since the 15th century, by artists like Leonardo da Vinci. This cup is excellent gift choice for any occasions.
• Brand: Dankotuwa
• Type: Coffee Cup & Saucer
• Model Number: TGER-3489/887
• Material: Porcelain/ Metal coated
• Microwave Safe? No
Care Instruction: Not for use in dishwasher, Do not use rough brush, wash it with soft cloth
• Set Composition: 6 x Tea Cups & 6 x Saucers
Dankotuwa Porcelain was established in 1984 and has been ravishing the world with the highest quality tableware since then. The elegance, sophistication and superiority, combining oriental Japanese skills with German technology, Dankotuwa has risen through the years to be the number one manufacturer of porcelain in Sri Lanka and has earned for the company a reputation for being the best in Asia and Europe.